Heavy Batching Trolley
BATCHING TROLLEY FROM M.S. CHANNEL
(100/50MM) ‘A’ FRAME TYPE
Use : For cloth transporatation in textile mills Specification :
- It is fabricated from M.S. channel (100/50mm) x 6mm wall thickness.
- Top roll will be fabricated from M.S. Seamless Pipe (Ebonite quoting) The end shaft is of RIB constructed or as per customers requirement. we are also making it cladding of S.S. Sheet on batch roll.
- Front side pooling system is of swivel type M.S. fabricated bracket and with 10″ x 2 wheel and also as per customer’s requirement.
- Rare side is of fixed type 12″ x 3″ wheel.
- Batch coupling is fitted on batch roll for rotating.
HEAVY DUTY BATCHING TROLLEY
Use : For denim fabric transportation specifications
- Structure is made from M.S. Channel (125mm x 63mm) 6mm wall thickness.
- Top roll is fabricated from M.S. seamless pipe (ebonite quoting) End shaft is of RIB constructed or as per customers requirement and we will make it cladding of S.S. Sheet on batch roll.
- Front side pooling system will be of swivel bearing, heavy duty channel bracket “[” type feted with M.S. Shaft with 10″ x 3″ brown solid wheel feted with C.I. Bush and double ball bearing.
- Rare side wheel will be of fixed type size 12″ x 3″ brown solid wheel feted with C.I. bush and double ball bearing capacity.
- Min. 3 ton / 4 ton denim fabric or as per customers requirement.